ABOUT SNAP EXAM
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), conducted by symbiosis international (Deemed) university for admission to the MBA/PGDM course offered in their 15 constituent Universities. SNAP is conducted once a year in the online mode.
The exam evaluates a candidate on the basis of their skills in General English, Quantitative-Data interpretation & Data sufficiency and Analytical & logical reasoning. SNAP 2020 will hold in December, the registration dates of SNAP 2020 would be announced in August.
- A candidate applying for the SNAP 2020 should have graduated with at least 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD students) or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or are in their final year of graduation (heir admission will remain provisional until submission of the passing certificate).
- Students graduated from any International Universities re required to obtain a certificate of equivalence from the association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- No age restrictions are stated by the Authorities conducting ATMA.
SNAP REGISTRAION PROCESS
- The registration procedure starts with the candidate registering themselves by providing their details and preferences online.
- Once registered successfully,the payment of ₹ 1, 750as the registration fee has to be made, payment can be done either online or offline (through DD in the favour of Symbiosis test secretariat payable at Pune).
- After registering online and successfully paying the registration fee, candidates can proceed by filling the SNAP 2020 application form. A Candidate is required to select the desired PG program and institutes and enter relevant details at the time of filling application form.
- After the registration is completed, candidates are provided with their Admit cards by the conducting authorities.
There isn’t a reservation policy in SNAP but there is one for admission to SIU.
Wards of Defense personnel
SNAP IMPORTANT DATES
Snap 2020 registration
2nd week of August, 2020
Last day of registration
4th week of August, 2020
1st week of December, 2020
Snap 2020 exam
2nd week of December, 2020
Snap 2020 result
1st week of January, 2020
SNAP EXAM PATTERN AND SCORING
- SNAP exam paper was revised last year, according to the new structure the numbers of questions were reduced from 115 to 110. The current affairs section has been scrapped off thus reducing the number of sections in the SNAP question paper to three.
- The format was also changed. Removal of special questions from VARC and A-LR sections and increment of 5 special sections in QA, DI-DS section marked the change.
- The marking scheme also changed, the VARC and A-LR questions will carry 1.5 marks and QA, DI-DS questions will carry 1 mark each.
- As per the revised plan, there will be 3 sections (General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data sufficiency, Analytical & logical reasoning) carrying a total score of 150 marks to be solved by a candidate within the duration of 120 minutes.
SNAP 2020 counselling is scheduled to start from 26th January 2021, tentatively. Date, time and venue will be announced by the examining authority.
Documents required at the time of Selection Process:
- SNAP Score Card/ Hall ticket
- Passport-size multiple photographs
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Original and photocopy of Counselling letter
- Original and photocopy of Admit card
- 10th and 12th standard original and photocopy marks-sheet and certificate.