ABOUT ATMA EXAM
AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is a national level exam conducted for admissions to MBA, PGDM, MCA and PGDBA courses, by the association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). ATMA is conducted for about 4-5 times a year. ATMA scores are accepted by over 500 managementinstitutes across India for admission to their management programmes.
The test assesses a candidate’s aptitude which is necessary for higher management studies. Questions from sections of Analytical reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal skills will be asked. The ATMA exam will comprise of 6 sections which a candidate has to answer to in the time limit of 3-hours. The ATMA exam is conducted online 5 times of the year February, May, June, July and December.
- A candidate applying for the ATMA 2020 should have graduated with at least 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA from arecognized university or are in their final year of graduation.
- Candidates appearing for ATMA 2020 exam should be a citizen of India.
- No age restrictions are stated by the Authorities conducting ATMA.
ATMA REGISTRAION PROCESS
- The registration procedure starts with the payment of Fees. 25% Concession is applicable for women candidates and 50% for candidates belonging to North Eastern states of India.
- Once the payment is successful, candidates can proceed by filling in their details as in name, Date of birth etc. A Candidate is required to choose 5 colleges according to their preferences.
- After the registration is completed, candidates are provided with their Admit cards by the conducting authorities.
Registration Fee (general)
Registration Fee (women)
Registration Fee ( North Eastern States)
No refund of any kind
ATMA application forms
13th February, 2020
Fee payment last date
17th May, 2020
Last date registration
18th May, 2020
21st May, 2020
Last date to print application form
19th May, 2020
24th May, 2020
29th May, 2020
ATMA EXAM PATTERN AND SCORING
For every correct answer, an increment of 1 mark and for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be detected from the final score.
Analytical Reasoning skills-1
Analytical reasoning skills-2
ATMA EXAM COUNSELLING
ATMA qualifying candidates are selected on the basis of their merit, Rank scored in ATMA exam, and their performance in the Group discussion (GD) and Personal interview (PI) rounds and the availability of seats in the chosen colleges according to the preference.
Documents required at the time of SelectionProcess:
- ATMA Score Card/ Hall ticket
- Passport-size multiple photographs
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Original and photocopy of Counselling letter
- Original and photocopy of Admit card
- 10th and 12th standard original and photocopy marks-sheet and certificate.