ABOUT EXAM | REGISTRATION | ELIGIBILITY | ADMISSION PROCESS | COUNSELLING | CUT-OFF | IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS
what is NMAT?
Graduate Management Admission Council conducts NMAT 2020 Entrance exam. NMAT is a MBA entrance exam conducted for admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) University and other reputed B-schools all over India.
NMAT by GMAC allows candidates to choose their preferred test-date, appointment date, time and venue, during the testing window, based on the seat availability at each test center. NMAT’s test window is of 75-day long and a candidate can attempt the exam thrice in this window.A candidate has to score 90+ in NMAT exam on 120 MCQs for MBA Admission in top B-Schools.
Candidates who are interested to appear for NMAT 2020 Entrance Test are required to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified the conducting body, GMAC.
- Candidates completed their Intermediate with any stream are eligible to apply for NMAT 2020.
- Interested Candidate must have completed their Graduation degree with not less than 50% in the final year of graduation.
- Aspirants who are awaiting their results or are in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT 2020.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the participating Institutions/ colleges individually before applying for NMAT 2020.
- Candidate need to apply for NMAT 2020 Reschedule option their Exam date/ center are required to apply in less than 72 hours from the date and schedule of the test.
- NMAT 2020 Admit card will be available to a candidate by the conducting body after they book themselves a slot.
- Application fee of NMAT 2020 is ₹ 2000 (+ applicable taxes online using Debit Card).
NMAT 2020 selection process is decided by graduate Management Aptitude Council. The selection process for NMAT 2020 starts with a candidate’s registration, that’s step 1 out 4 selection steps. The 2nd step is the qualification of NMAT’s written entrance examination.
Qualified candidates are then called to appear for further screening rounds, organized by B-schools, which includes Group Discussions (GD), Written Ability Rounds and Personal Interview (PI). In the final round a candidate’s selection depends upon the score he/she/they achieves in the screening rounds